Tuesday 21 May 2013

Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions - Liquid Makeup

An Absolutely Brilliant Product 

03 Fresh Neutral - Clinique £23

I find it very hard to find a foundation that meets my high expectations and I have to say that not many do. I tried this foundation because my 'Revlon Colourstay' was giving me breakouts more often than not, & as i was doing my own makeup for my wedding day i wanted to be blemish free and have a lovely matte look. I tried my luck without reading any reviews on this Clinique foundation, and just bought it with only the lady on the counters advice. I cannot say how happy & pleased I am with it! My skin is normally very combination; oily on my T-Zone, blotchy, very dry on my cheek area and my nose often gets flakey.

This foundation stays on my face for the whole day at work, about 8 hours on average, and keeps my skin oil free. It provides amazing coverage that is very buildable, without it looking cakey and dry. It feels so light on my skin and very breathable. The best part is that it doesn't cause me to break out at all, and also reduced the redness and breakouts i already had. I use this foundation everyday and i honestly could not as for a better daily foundation.

Pro's: This product has definitely reduced existing breakouts and claims to prevent future breakouts. It controls oil very well on my skin and has great coverage that is also buildable. It feels soft, smooth and doesn't feel heavy and creates such an amazing matte finish which lasts all day long and doesn't sink into fine lines and wrinkles.

Con's: There definitely isn't a very large colour range and the colours can have a pink tinge to them. I would also love for the packaging to be improved, a pump bottle would be much easier and would probably get more product out towards the end of the bottle.


Thanks for reading, please feel free to ask any questions :)
have a wonderful day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment