Wednesday 15 May 2013

Holy Grail Mascara... Benefit - They're Real!

Best Mascara Everrrrr :)

(apologies for the extremely grubby fingerprints)

What can I even say about this mascara. Honestly the best mascara i have tried to date. Makes your lashes look so long and thick. A total false lash effect. I bought these last year in a promotional set from Debenhams after my wedding, but as i was using up my Clinique mascara they just sat there in the box, so really I've only been using them since January. I think it cost me about £18.95. But with a large size and a tester size it was absolutely worth it. Everyone comments on how lovely my lashes look when I wear it, my sister is very jealous and always uses it when she's raiding my make-up. I wear glasses and usually, most mascaras are very uncomfortable, even when I curl my lashes; but this is amazing and doesn't hurt my eyes or make it uncomfortable. Comes off very easily with a make up wipe, but seems to last all day. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. Its high-end and a little expensive, but is definitely worth the investment.

Thanks for reading, I hope your having a wonderful Wednesday :)

Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment