Monday 25 March 2013

20 Questions & Answers ;)

Good Morningggg :) Today I thought I would do a little 'get to know me' type of thing.

 
1. How old are you?
I've just turned  21 on the 20th of March
 
2. What is you favourite food?
Probably salmon, (smoked salmon, raw salmon on sushi, baked salmon, steamed salmon), Muscles & a good old Sunday lunch with all the trimmings ;)
 
3. Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have a 18 year old sister
 
4. Favourite Take-away?
Indian or Chinese :D
 
5. Last time you cried?
On my birthday when I was missing my Grandma who we sadly lost to cancer 3 1/2 years ago :(
 
6. How tall are you?
I'm quite tall, which I don't really like. about 5'10'' / 5'11''
 
7. Married, Single, Other?
I'm a newlywed :) I've been married nearly 7 months and I'm extremely happy :)
 
8. What was your favourite Holiday?
Definitely Sorrento in Italy :) Italy is an amazing place & I would love to go back and see Pompeii again.
 
9. Where would you love to go on holiday?
New York City. I am obsessed. My husband finally gave in and we're going for our 1 year anniversary :D I AM SO EXCITED!
 
10. What is your favourite item of make-up you own?
probably my foundation. 'Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Foundation' I found it difficult to find a full coverage foundation that didn't dry my skin out until I found this beauty. I think I will always go back to it :)
 
11. What is your hair like?
I have quite long hair that goes 2/3rds down my back. It is very dark brown, almost black naturally, and because of the layers I have cut in it is very curly if I don't straighten it, but I have learnt to love the curliness :)
 
12. What is your shoe size?
I am a size 6 & a half or in some places a 7.
 
13. Favourite pair of shoes?
Definitely my Carvela 'Aries' black heels. Definitely no the comfiest shoes but they look amazing and were definitely one of the best gifts I've ever gotten.
 
14. Fashion staple?
Black leggings, yes boring, but without black leggings where would we all be? ha ha
 
15. What was your first ever make up product?
ooooh, I can't remember. It was probably one of those cheap bright blue cream eye-shadows that all the 11 year olds were loving at the time, from a shop in my area called 'Boyes'. I loved it... wish I hadn't, looking back I must have looked like a right nutter! *cringe*
 
16. What is your home like?
Just a 3 Bedroomed, end of terrace house. A feature wall in every room decorated with pretty wallpaper I like :) Everything else is pretty magnolia except my green kitchen and my grey & black bedroom :)
 
17. Celebrity crush?
David Gandy! Wow...
 
18. Favourite Scent?
At the moment, as cheesy as this is 'Taylor Swift - Enchanted' or 'DNKY - Be Delicious'
 
19. Favourite skin care & Make up brands?
I would probably say Clinique for their 3 Step Skincare System & Foundation/Concealers. Benefit for the amazing 'They're Real' mascara amongst other amazing products & NYX for the blushers, bronzers and eye-shadows.
 
20. Favourite colour?
Blush Pink. My wedding dress was a very pale shade of Blush & I just love that colour :D


No comments:

Post a Comment