Sunday 24 March 2013

My New Little Fiorelli Love :) 'Hope'


I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BAG :D
 
My husband surprised me with this beauty last week for my birthday and I really love it. I would recommend it to anyone and I would have honestly bought it myself if I hadn't have been given it as a gift. its gorgeous.
 
This 'Hope' bag the perfect size and has a brilliant over the shoulder strap which I personally prefer as I drop and leave behind absolutely everything so it feels really secure and comfortable over my shoulder. You can tell it is really well made and all the stitching is absolutely perfect, as is the lining inside the bag and the cute little pockets. One small side pocket that would fit your purse and phone and a larger back zip pocket. I have tried to fit my iPad inside and it does fit in the bag and zips up but doesn't leave a lot of room for anything else other than a purse but its not often I do carry my iPad around with me.
 
I think my husband paid about £30 for the bag plus whatever else it is for the postage as he bought it on the 'Fiorelli' website and it was delivered pretty quick, about 3 days. It is a limited edition bag & for every 'Hope' bag bought Fiorelli donate £1 to Cancer Research which is absolutely brilliant! I have lost family members to cancer and it feels nice to know something has been donated to such a good cause :).
 
The 'Hope' comes in many different colours, black, nude, hot pink, snake skin and others.
The only downside is that they do not make the purse to match the bag which I was really disappointed with as I thought it would be nice to have everything matching.

 
overall I am very very happy with my new bag. It seems to go with everything I wear and is the perfect size for almost every day :)
 
Thanks for reading
 
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment