Tuesday 26 March 2013

Primark Haulin' (Just A Little One)

Today I had a quick little dash into Primark just to have a nosey to see if there was any new stock & came across a wonderful little sale rack :) There was loads and loads of bargains to be had, loads of every single size & they actually had my size in every item, which as you all probably know is quite rare for Primark.
 
They were selling off all the knitwear to make room for the new spring lines but as you can see, the weather is still freezing cold in the UK & I don't think anyone would be daring enough to venture out without a huge coat or a cuddly cardigan so I was definitely taking advantage of the knitwear sale here.
 
First I picked up like a knitted peplum white knitted type material top. Absolute bargain at £5! it fits wonderfully & is lovely and warm, could be dressed down with a nice pair of jeans and flats, or dressed up with a chunky necklace, discopants & a blazer maybe? really nice :)
As I was waiting to be served there was a whole rack of skinny waist belts in brown and black for only 50p so grabbed myself two of each! they will go with absolutely everything! And go lovely around the middle of this top :)
 
 
Next to the peplum tops were some lovely blush coloured chunky knitted cardigans, lovely and thick & warm. there aren't are buttons to button this up but I'm thinking with a chunky scarf and a long top with some leggings or skinny jeans it would be perfect until this horrible weather finally warms up a little. It comes down just past my bottom and the material isn't like itchy wool or anything, its soft and comfortable for those with sensitive skin like mine :) another bargain at only £5!
 
 
I finally tore myself away from the knitwear because really? how long can it really snow for? ha ha. found some lovely blazers, I picked up a dark turquoise/green one last week for £15 and they had them all on sale for £11 today so grabbed one in this lovely grey colour. I absolutely adore blazers. I think they're so smart and can instantly dress up an outfit and make it look more sophisticated. I own about 4 or 5 in all different colours so this grey fits in lovely with the others. It is quite light and will come in very handy for my trip to New York in the summer where I won't want to be dragging around heavy jackets during the day or evening. love. love. love it :)
 
 
 
Sorry that this is a very iccle' Primark loot, just thought I would share my bargain finding & maybe you shall check out the Primark's in your area for similar bargains
 
Thank You for reading :)
 
 
 
 
Ps. I don't know about anyone else but I have a real issue with Primark sizing, as does my little sister.
 
A. We are both quite tall, and find they don't do all their jeans/trousers in a long length which is a big let down :(
 
B. We always seem to be a size bigger in Primark than anywhere else we shop. I always buy a size 14 & my sister a 6 but in there I always have to buy 16's or 18's in jackets/blazers & my sister often has to buy size 10's!
 
Why Primark? sort it out :(
 
any body else noticed this?


No comments:

Post a Comment